Founded in 2013, Indie Traveller is a major travel blog receiving over 180,000 unique visitors a month.
Please note that I only work with external partners in a few specific ways.
Yes, I can host your sponsored ad
Your message will be seen by over 12,000 of my most dedicated followers. Your ad can include an image, several paragraphs of text, and a call to action, and will be integrated organically in my site update newsletter. This is the perfect way to reach my most actively engaged audience! You can see an example of this ad format here featuring Tropicfeel.
Inquire about rates & availability
Yes, I’m happy to be interviewed, help with any research questions, or to make a contribution to a collaborative post.
I enjoy giving valuable input based on my traveling expertise. I’ve been quoted on prominent news sites (Lonely Planet, Bloomberg News, Huffington Post), participated in podcasts, and have featured on numerous tour company and travel-related websites. I can link back to your article or feature it in my monthly newsletter.
Feel free to drop me a line
Travel gear reviews
Yes, I work with travel gear manufacturers.
While I don’t offer sponsored opportunities at this time, I do love to hear about your products or to receive samples for me to review. I focus in particular on reviewing travel backpacks. My ‘best travel backpacks’ page alone receives 40,000+ unique visitors a month, being one of the top-ranked pages on this subject.
Sorry, I don’t host any purely sponsored content or advertorials on the website. I also can’t add links to my resources page, publish guest posts, or share infographics. I’ve made a choice to focus on publishing in-house content only.
Sorry, I don’t do any press trips at this time.
Working for your app/platform
Sorry, I can’t provide your travel app or platform with content, itineraries, etc. I just create content for my own blog. Thank you for understanding!
Appearances around the web
These are just some of the articles and interviews I’ve participated in:
- 30+ Best Travel Blog Examples – First Site Guide
- The Art of the Holiday Selfie: Tips From the Experts – Holidaylettings.co.uk
- GoPro’s Achilles Heel: Video Editing Software Isn’t Apple-Easy – Bloomberg News
- Ultimate Travel Destinations: Top Picks from Travel Bloggers – Amara.com
- The pitfalls of unattended luggage – Compare The Market
- 15 Travel Bloggers You Need On Your Radar Immediately – Travel Pulse
- Travel photography to inspire your next journey – Columbus Direct
- An Interview with Marek: the Indie Traveller – Budget Your Trip
- Best cheap destinations in the world according to 23 expert travel bloggers – Priceoftravel.com
- Foreign bloggers share their budget travel tips – Moneymax
- 10 Facts about Vietnam’s landscapes – Wendy Wu Tours
- How to Take the Best Wildlife Photos – Wendy Wu Tours
- The ultimate Lisbon bucket list – ROL Cruise
- Best free things to do in Stockholm – Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Most Beautiful Places To Get Scuba Certified In Thailand – Tourradar
- Best Travel Blogs 2018: Top Influencers to Follow – Credit Donkey
- 13 of the Best Europe Hidden Gems – Geeky Explorer
- 12 Minimalist Travelers Share How They Pack and Travel with Carry on Bags Only – Mighty Goods
Get in touch
As a reminder, we don’t offer any sponsored post placements, guest posts, or other paid SEO or backlink opportunities at this time.
However, I’m always happy to contribute my knowledge, participate in collabs, or review your products if you’re a travel gear manufacturer.