Founded in 2013, Indie Traveller is a major travel blog receiving over 180,000 unique visitors a month.
Please note that I only work with external partners in a few specific ways.
Yes, I can host your sponsored ad
Your message will be seen by over 12,000 of my most dedicated followers. Your ad can include an image, text, and call to action, and will be integrated organically in my site newsletter. It’s the perfect way to reach my most actively engaged audience! You can see an example of this ad format here featuring Tropicfeel.
Inquire about rates & availability
Yes, I’m happy to be interviewed, help with any research questions, or to make a contribution to a collaborative post.
I always enjoy giving valuable input based on my traveling expertise. I’ve been quoted on prominent news sites (Lonely Planet, Bloomberg News, Huffington Post), participated in podcasts, and have been featured on numerous tour company and travel-related websites. I can link back to your article or feature it in my monthly newsletter.
Feel free to drop me a line
Travel gear reviews
Yes, I work with travel gear manufacturers.
While I don’t offer sponsored opportunities at this time, I do love to hear about your products or to receive samples to review. My ‘best travel backpacks’ page alone receives 40,000+ unique visitors a month as one of the top-ranked pages on this subject.
Sorry, I don’t host any purely sponsored content or advertorials on the website. I also can’t add links to my resources page, publish guest posts, or share infographics. I’ve made a choice to focus on publishing in-house content only.
Sorry, I don’t do any press trips at this time.
Working for your app/platform
Sorry, I can’t provide your travel app or platform with content, itineraries, etc. I just create content for my own blog. Thank you for understanding!
Appearances around the web
These are just some of the articles and interviews I’ve participated in:
- The Biggest COVID-Related Travel Mistakes People Are Making Right Now – Huffington Post
- The Art of the Holiday Selfie: Tips From the Experts – Holidaylettings.co.uk
- GoPro’s Achilles Heel: Video Editing Software Isn’t Apple-Easy – Bloomberg
- Ultimate Travel Destinations: Top Picks from Travel Bloggers – Amara.com
- 10 Facts about Vietnam’s landscapes – Wendy Wu Tours
- How to Take the Best Wildlife Photos – Wendy Wu Tours
- The pitfalls of unattended luggage – Compare The Market
- 15 Travel Bloggers You Need On Your Radar Immediately – Travel Pulse
- Best cheap destinations in the world according to 23 expert travel bloggers – Priceoftravel.com
- Foreign bloggers share their budget travel tips – Moneymax
- The ultimate Lisbon bucket list – ROL Cruise
- Most Beautiful Places To Get Scuba Certified In Thailand – Tourradar
- 13 of the Best Europe Hidden Gems – Geeky Explorer
- 30+ Best Travel Blog Examples – First Site Guide
Get in touch
As a reminder, we don’t offer any sponsored post placements, guest posts, or other paid SEO or backlink opportunities at this time.
However, I’m always happy to contribute my knowledge, participate in collabs, or review your products if you’re a travel gear manufacturer.