Founded in 2013, Indie Traveller is a major travel blog receiving over 180,000 unique visitors a month.
Please note that I only work with external partners in a few specific ways. I do not provide any marketing or influencer services as I prefer to focus on producing my own content.
Sorry, I do not host sponsored or guests posts nor sell links for SEO purposes.
Media inquiries or collabs
Yes, I’m happy to be interviewed, help with any research questions, or make a contribution to a collaborative post.
I always enjoy giving valuable input based on my travel expertise. I’ve been quoted on major sites (Lonely Planet, Bloomberg News, Huffington Post), have been a guest on several podcasts, and have been featured on numerous travel sites.
Topics I’m always excited to talk about include adventure travel, offbeat destinations, digital nomadism, or running an online business. I’ll be happy to reciprocate with links or sharing via my channels.
Feel free to drop me a line
Travel gear reviews
Yes, I work with travel gear manufacturers.
I love to hear about your products or to receive samples to review. My ‘best travel backpacks’ page alone receives 40,000+ unique visitors a month as one of the top-ranked pages on this topic.
Appearances around the web
These are just some of the articles and interviews I’ve participated in:
- The Biggest COVID-Related Travel Mistakes People Are Making Right Now – Huffington Post
- The Art of the Holiday Selfie: Tips From the Experts – Holidaylettings.co.uk
- GoPro’s Achilles Heel: Video Editing Software Isn’t Apple-Easy – Bloomberg
- Ultimate Travel Destinations: Top Picks from Travel Bloggers – Amara.com
- 10 Facts about Vietnam’s landscapes – Wendy Wu Tours
- How to Take the Best Wildlife Photos – Wendy Wu Tours
- The pitfalls of unattended luggage – Compare The Market
- 15 Travel Bloggers You Need On Your Radar Immediately – Travel Pulse
- Best cheap destinations in the world according to 23 expert travel bloggers – Priceoftravel.com
- Foreign bloggers share their budget travel tips – Moneymax
- The ultimate Lisbon bucket list – ROL Cruise
- Most Beautiful Places To Get Scuba Certified In Thailand – Tourradar
- 13 of the Best Europe Hidden Gems – Geeky Explorer
- 30+ Best Travel Blog Examples – First Site Guide
Get in touch
As a reminder, we don’t offer any sponsored post placements, guest posts, or other paid SEO or backlink opportunities at this time.
However, I’m always happy to contribute my knowledge, participate in collabs, review your travel gear/luggage products, or work together in other mutually benefitial ways.