Founded in 2013, Indie Traveller is now a major travel blog receiving over 180,000 unique visitors a month.
Please note that I only work with external partners in a few specific ways.
Yes, I’m happy to be interviewed, help with any research questions, or to make a contribution to a collaborative post.
I always love to give my valuable input based on my traveling expertise. I’ve been quoted on prominent news sites (Lonely Planet, Bloomberg News, Huffington Post), participated in podcasts, and have featured on numerous tour company and travel-related websites. I can link back to your article or feature it in my monthly newsletter.
Feel free to drop me a line
Travel gear reviews
Yes, I work with travel gear manufacturers.
While I don’t offer sponsored opportunities at this time, I do love to hear about your products or to receive review samples for me to look at. I focus in particular on reviewing travel backpacks. My ‘best travel backpacks’ page alone get 40k+ unique visitors a month.
Yes, I’m open to working with tour companies, hotels, or other travel companies in natural partnerships that can integrate with my blog’s core content.
I can offer certain forms of organic placement or linking within travel guide content, so long as I can write freely and independently about the destination. For example, a hotel stay can be used to write about the best things to see in the area; or complimentary car rental can be the basis for a road trip itinerary, of course with sponsored brand mentions within the guide.
Sorry, I don’t host any purely sponsored content or advertorials. I also can’t add links to my resources page, publish guest posts, or share infographics. I’ve made a choice to focus on publishing in-house content only.
Sorry, I don’t do any press trips at this time.
Working for your app/platform
Sorry, I can’t provide your travel app or platform with content, itineraries, etc. I just create content for my own blog.
Appearances around the web
These are just some of the articles and interviews I’ve participated in:
- The Art of the Holiday Selfie: Tips From the Experts – Holidaylettings.co.uk
- GoPro’s Achilles Heel: Video Editing Software Isn’t Apple-Easy – Bloomberg News
- Ultimate Travel Destinations: Top Picks from Travel Bloggers – Amara.com
- The pitfalls of unattended luggage – Compare The Market
- 15 Travel Bloggers You Need On Your Radar Immediately – Travel Pulse
- Travel photography to inspire your next journey – Columbus Direct
- An Interview with Marek: the Indie Traveller – Budget Your Trip
- Best cheap destinations in the world according to 23 expert travel bloggers – Priceoftravel.com
- Foreign bloggers share their budget travel tips – Moneymax
- 10 Facts about Vietnam’s landscapes – Wendy Wu Tours
- How to Take the Best Wildlife Photos – Wendy Wu Tours
- The ultimate Lisbon bucket list – ROL Cruise
- Best free things to do in Stockholm – Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Most Beautiful Places To Get Scuba Certified In Thailand – Tourradar
- Best Travel Blogs 2018: Top Influencers to Follow – Credit Donkey
- 13 of the Best Europe Hidden Gems – Geeky Explorer
- 12 Minimalist Travelers Share How They Pack and Travel with Carry on Bags Only – Mighty Goods
Get in touch
As a reminder, we don’t offer any sponsored post placements, guest posts, or other paid SEO opportunities at this time.
However, I’m always happy to contribute my knowledge, participate in collabs, or review your products if you’re a travel gear manufacturer.