I love to improvise when I’m on the road. But when it comes to packing my gear, I know you get just one chance to get it right. Even if your only aim is for the horizon, it always pays to pack properly before your trip begins.
How to pack
Packing can be a stressful experience. Sure, everyone tells you not to overpack, but you can still end up needlessly hoarding gadgets for every possible scenario or filling your bag with way more clothes than you’ll actually use. The following posts will help you pack minimally and efficiently.
- Packing Like a Pro and Traveling Light—My Ultimate Guide ESSENTIAL POST
- How to Choose the Best Travel Backpack for You
I regularly test and review travel backpacks. All my reviews are 100% independent and never sponsored. I’ve labeled some of my personal favorites below. See also my post on the best travel backpacks.
- Osprey Farpoint 40 Backpack FAVORITE
- Osprey Farpoint 55 Backpack
- Osprey Porter 46 Backpack
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L FAVORITE
- eBags TLS Mother Lode Convertible Backpack
- Cabin Zero Classic 44L Carry-On (review coming soon)
- Tortuga Setout (review coming soon)
- Best Compact & Mirrorless Travel Cameras
- Panasonic Lumix GX8 Camera Review
- Using GoPro as a Travel Camera – My Tips & Review
- 10 Best GoPro Accessories for Travel