IndieTraveller is aimed at adventure travellers looking for exciting experiences around the world on a regular person’s budget. My blog is followed by independent travellers, digital nomads, career breakers, RTW and gap year travellers, as well as people looking for authentic holiday ideas.
I’m open to the right type of collaborations with relevant brands and tourism boards, believing strongly in true two-way partnerships that will earn you valuable exposure while giving my readers valuable content.
As a long-time traveller and travel expert, I’m always happy to respond to media requests or participate in a content piece in exchange for a backlink. I’ve been quoted previously on the Huffington Post and on Bloomberg News, and have been a part of many content collaborations.
Some examples of past collaborations
- Ice Caves Tours In Iceland – Sponsored Post with Guide To Iceland
- Diving The Beautiful Reefs Around Koh Lanta – Based on a complimentary experience
- Staying In Bangkok’s Hip Ari Neighbourhood – Result of a complimentary stay
- How To Get Work While Travelling – Collaboration with WorkingTraveller.com
- More to come!
Selected appearances around the web
- The Art of the Holiday Selfie: Tips From the Experts – Holidaylettings.co.uk
- GoPro’s Achilles Heel: Video Editing Software Isn’t Apple-Easy – Bloomberg News
- Ultimate Travel Destinations: Top Picks from Travel Bloggers – Amara.com
- The pitfalls of unattended luggage – Compare The Market
- 15 Travel Bloggers You Need On Your Radar Immediately – Travel Pulse
- Travel photography to inspire your next journey – Columbus Direct
- An Interview with Marek: the Indie Traveller – Budget Your Trip
- Best cheap destinations in the world according to 23 expert travel bloggers – Priceoftravel.com
- Foreign bloggers share their budget travel tips – Moneymax
- 10 Facts about Vietnam’s landscapes – Wendy Wu Tours